Friday, May 16, 2014

ELIANTO Shimmer Nail Color "SH01 Silver"

Saya sangat menyukai kutek dari Elianto. Koleksi kutek saya hampir didominasi oleh Elianto ini. Kali ini saya mencoba yang edisi Shimmer Nail dan saya mencoba warna silver.
I really like the nail polish from Elianto. My nail polish collection is almost dominated by the Elianto's one. This time I tried from Shimmer Nail edition and I tried silver color.



Packagingnya sangat feminim dengan motif bunga mawar di tutup kuteknya.
The packaging is very feminine with a rose motif on the top of lid.








Jari dan kuku saya sangat petit ya. Hahaha. Karena itu saya sering nggak pede untuk memfoto jari-jari saya. Tapi ya sudahlah. Saya tidak tahan untuk tidak menshare betapa bagusnya warna silver kutek ini.
My finger nails are very petit huh. Hahaha. Therefore I often not too confident to take photo of my fingers. But it's okay. I can not hold myself for not sharing how pretty this silver.







Teksturnya seperti biasa, tidak terlalu kental dan tidak terlalu encer. Keringnya juga cepat jika kamu pakainya dengan normal. Kutek ini tahan hingga tiga hari.
The texture is like usual Elianto nail polish, not too thick and not too watery. Also dry faster if you applied it as normal. This polish lasting up to three days.

Harga kalau tidak salah sekitar Rp. 60.000an.
The price is around IDR 60.000.



好きなこと:
  • affordable
  • sweet packaging
  • not too watery or not too thick texture


嫌いなこと:
  • NONE :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...